BankWest (was: Re: [plug] Standards)

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Mar 23 23:59:39 WST 2004

Its so frusturating.

I surfed into burswood theatre page to find out the gig guide for tomorrow
night and was told I needed either nutscrape 7 or ie 5or6orsomething.
Had to reconfigre the damn thing to pretend it was ie before I could read
it.

Also. Blame pretzel logic for that one. I intend to by phone. (Then ask
for a job fixing these things)

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.