[plug] spark.plug.linux.org.au admins again

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Wed Mar 24 22:11:07 WST 2004

Hi,

I notice that there's a backlog of e-mail for a couple of subscribers,
with "Host not found, try again" errors. I can see no problem resolving
those addresses via the resolver libraries or directly via the name
daemon. What's your normal response to fix this? (I assume it not an
uncommon occurrence.) Reload or restart postfix? Also:

>From the looks of it, /etc/aliases was modified without being
immediately followed by newaliases. Perhaps someone wants to
look at that.