[plug] OT: Wanted: Rosetta Stone included English CD

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:39:02 WST 2004

G'day all!

Has anyone here bought the Rosetta Stone PowerPac? In the last two years or
so, they started including a free English lessons CD in the box. We have
some friends that are teaching their kids via homeschooling but are having
real problems getting them to read, but the free lesson on the Demo CD
worked wonders. I used to have the English lessons CD but gave it to a
Japanese girl (who's back in Japan) before I'd met the homeschooling people.

If anyone has one of these lying around (I'll assume you can already speak
English and don't need lessons, hehe) I'd REALLY love to take it off your
hands, even for a fee if necessary.....

Any help greatly appreciated!
Cheers then! :)
John Knight

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
give those three heaps!"