[plug] stripping potentially nasty attachments

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Sat Mar 27 01:49:11 WST 2004

On Sat, 2004-03-27 at 01:03, Bernard Blackham wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 12:13:53AM +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
> > Cute, but sadly bypassed by the latest viri - they send the password as
> > an image.
>
> I haven't seen those yet.

Heh. I tend to get the latest and greatest viruses very shortly after
they're released, which is handy for my syadmin duties. If I see a
suspicious message that still has a file attached, I generally know
there's a new virus out.

I'm quite happy to send you a copy of one of the password-as-image ones,
if you need one to test your scanner.

Craig Ringer