[plug] [OT] any one else on allfeatures AT openoffice.org

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Sat Mar 27 10:09:09 WST 2004

In message <6.0.3.0.2.20040327081620.0279a130 at 127.0.0.1>
on Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 08:19:59AM +0800, Tim White wrote:
> It seems that allfeatures has subscribed itself to itself or something
> along those lines. Maybe someone who knows more about mailing lists could
> inform us of whats happened. Could  this happen to the PLUG list?

(I know nothing about allfeatures, but based on your description...) It
should be possible with any list for which administrator confirmation is
not required, unless the list software has a specific feature to avoid
it (which it probably doesn't, as many lists are reachable via multiple
mail domains and the list software doesn't know about all of them).