Linux and Win32 virus compatibility was: Re: [plug] stripping potentially nasty attachments

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sat Mar 27 12:17:05 WST 2004

After installing Office XP with crossover, I had a bloody virus within 2
days :(

Office XP was promptly removed and put on a windows box with nortons alas.

And microsofts stooooopid activation thing locked it up. Activating the
bastard via phone is just horrible. like, 9 billion digits of activation
codes.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.