[plug] stripping potentially nasty attachments

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sat Mar 27 13:06:20 WST 2004

vi·rus    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (vrs)
n. pl. vi·rus·es

   1.
         1. Any of various simple submicroscopic parasites of plants,
animals, and bacteria that often cause disease and that consist
essentially of a core of RNA or DNA surrounded by a protein coat. Unable
to replicate without a host cell, viruses are typically not considered
living organisms.
         2. A disease caused by a virus.
   2. Something that poisons one's soul or mind: the pernicious virus of
racism.
   3. Computer Science. A computer virus.

from dictionary dot com.

Remember, virus might be from latin, but the context is english

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au