[plug] Leopard CRM | was: Help setting up Apache/PHP on Debian

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Mon Mar 29 11:03:14 WST 2004

Hi List,

I'm in e-mail contact with the developer Dan Harper who is in Melbourne.
He's really cool and we are talking about customising Leopard CRM and
making it really polished.

If you want to try out the software check out:

http://leopardcrm.sf.net

We all need help keeping track of our customers, well those of us that
have customers and want to keep them anyway. :)

--
Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.