[plug] Re:Kernel programming

Parag Nemade cranium2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 18:28:13 WST 2004

hello,

how can i acheive a pakets header modification and
adding in the data part of packet a 8 byte of my own
checksum and rebuild it and send to network device
driver?
For that i want to do it in kernel source code and
rebuilding a new kernel?As i told you in my previous
mail i am using a checksum on the basis of a string
value
calculated on current time on the linux machine
configured as a router and it is exchanged between two
adjecent routers and then that string used to
calculate a checksum and attaches to data part in
packet.

parag