[plug] LinMagAu goodnight :(

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Wed Mar 31 20:51:36 WST 2004

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 08:20:55PM +0800, Sham Chukoury wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 18:22, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
>
> > Given my new found "life" :) is now taken much of my time,
> > and to rebuild the entire sites again, will take more effort
> > than I can put in at the moment, I have sadly come to the decision
> > that now is the time to put LinMagAu to bed.
>
> WHAT?! Noo. :'(
> Can't someone else take over running linmagau..?

Indeed..but so far no one else has put up their hand :(
we have a few solid contributors that do their bit..
but it has only been me behind the scenes etc..

So the someone has to be able to do the time etc..

Over the next few weeks, I hope to be able to recreate some
kind of non updating archive.. that will still give people
access to all the great info we gathered so far..

But at the moment, that is really all I can put my hand up for
and know I will get done :(

Kim