[plug] RE: transgaming, patch not accepted, 'too easy' <- what was so evil about the Mandrake install?

Craig Foster fostware at westnet.com.au
Sun May 2 03:20:46 WST 2004

Lotsa little things that misbehaved *sometimes*...
Also had some control panels (like DiskDrake) core dumped the machine.
Never had the problem on Fedora or Debian Woody, but others installing off
the same CDs had no problems. With almost identical configs too :(

Anything that I felt I could actually help with has gone to Anthill.

CraigF.

PS I probably try it on a different machine pretty soon.