[plug] OT: SPAM

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon May 3 00:19:32 WST 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 20:50, Michael Collard wrote:
> After training the bayesian filtering the detection rate is 100% on that
> sample :)
>
> Can anyone else offer a pile of SPAM (100 - 300 messages) to test and
> train spamassassin?

http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/~craig/files/55a90398e1f3a1c1bd5a7e62bc362dc2/DeSAJunk.bz2

About 800 messages, so it's a bit over what you wanted, but it's not
hard to chop the mailbox up. That way you can use different chunks for
different runs. It's only 1.8MB, so it's not a big download.

I think I got all the SpamAssassin, ClamAV, MimeDefang etc headers out
of it, but haven't checked in detail.

Please let me know when you have it so I can remove it from the server.

Craig Ringer