[plug] iBook question

James Budworth tsuki_yomi at zephilia.dyndns.org
Wed May 5 07:13:06 WST 2004

I had one of these machines myself before I got a newer iBook and I can
say for certain that Yes they will run linux.

The one I had I installed Mandrake 9.1 PPC on and I was quite impressed.
Everything worked with a default install.  Even sleep mode worked.

I installed an airport card as well and with a little tinkering I got
Kismet working.

--
James Budworth