[PLUG] Transfering mozilla mail and newsgroup settings from linux to windows

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Fri May 7 08:49:05 WST 2004

----- Forwarded by Richard Meyer/Australia/Contr/IBM on 07/05/2004 08:45 AM
-----

                      "Helmut Gerhold"
                      <hesuma at bigpond.net        To:       <plug at plug.linux.org.au>
                      .au>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject:  RE: [PLUG] Transfering mozilla mail and newsgroup settings from   linux
                      plug-bounces at plug.l         to windows
                      inux.org.au

                      07/05/2004 07:58 AM
                      Please respond to
                      plug

>I am new to this group and to Linux and have been reading all
>correspondents for a while now, very interesting and most of a time
>confusing, saying the least!

First thing to remember if you're new at Linux is that it's not a learning
curve - it's more like a series of brick walls that you hurl yourself at
and bash them down one by one until you reach an area that you're happy
with (knowing that there are always more walls to batter at if you're
bored). Of course having access to people who've already battered down a
few walls and can give tips is a huge advantage (which is what LUGs are
for).

RichardM