[plug] Mandrake 10.0, Newbie Manuals?, Internet access, Digital Video Editing

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Mon May 10 18:22:47 WST 2004

On Mon, 10 May 2004 18:10, Michael Collard wrote:

> Regarding video editing, there's a program called Cinelerra which is
> what I use. Very powerful and as with everything linux, its being
> developed right now to have more features etc.

Is it still being actively developed?  I'm currently subscribed to the
mailing list and I've only received one message in six months.  Perhaps I
dropped off.  It's not something I've been following closely, my machine
isn't grunty enough to run it.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Major premise:
	Sixty men can do sixty times as much work as one man.
Minor premise:
	A man can dig a posthole in sixty seconds.
Conclusion:
	Sixty men can dig a posthole in one second.

Secondary Conclusion:
	Do you realize how many holes there would be if people
	would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/