[plug] Linux friendly wholesaler?

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Tue May 11 18:19:39 WST 2004

Hello,

I went into SATO today to see a very pleasant surprise.

The machine they use to display all their sample monitors had been
migrated to RedHat Linux!

Their in Carbon Court, Ossie park if you usually buy wholesale and want
to encourage them to use Linux more by paying them a visit and possibly
signing up for dealership.

Their website is:

http://www.satotech.com.au/

It is a very important part of the move to Linux to encourage hardware
dealers as well as manufacturers to support Linux.

Disclaimer:

I am a customer (dealer) of theirs and nothing more.

thanks,

Chris Caston
--
Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.