[plug] I have an installfest location...

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Tue May 11 23:53:29 WST 2004

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 09:29:48AM +0000, Senectus - wrote:
> I had a chat with the boss.. and he's quiet happy with the idea of using
> some of our ample room for an installfest.
> I have a fair bit of room, plus some of it is already fully networked with
> ample sockets and power, there are toilets, a kitchen and snack machine,
> HEAPS of parking and its pretty central (Burswood).
> Also If we're real nice and promise to behave, we may also have a 1.5meg
> DSL link at our disposal..
>
> What do you guys think? any takers?

I'll take it! :) Thanks muchly for the offer Senectus! There was
much excitement tonight when it was brought up over dinner at the
Plaka tonight.

Picking a realistic date - how does Sunday, 18th July sound? (NOTE:
THIS IS NOT YET AN OFFICIAL DATE for anybody skim reading this
message :) Middle of holidays for school and uni students.  It's
probably going to be wet weather unless we're lucky (is the carpark
far?)

Is anybody willing to perhaps do up a poster that can be plastered
across Perth?

TIA,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>