[plug] I have an installfest location...

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Tue May 11 23:58:06 WST 2004

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 10:43:31PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> | >Sold. This is not a Committee decision, only a personal one: Just Do It.
> |
> | hmm ok.. Does the group have a favored time?
>
> A brief discussion at the seminar tonight suggested that August would
> be a good time - plenty of advance notice, after Uni exams, and not
> /too/ far from now.  This is not a Committee position, but I believe
> our Pres agrees :-)

D'oh. Sorry, didn't see this post before my last post suggesting
July.  Reason for July is that it's further away from exams for Yr
11/12 students, and by August, both school & uni semesters have
started (though this may not be as big an issue as I'm making it out
to be :)

Anybody from these relevant groups wish to comment? :)

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>