[plug] virus breaks through onto list

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed May 12 09:12:32 WST 2004

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 12:04:37AM +0800, Sol Hanna wrote:
> But does anyone have any suggestions of how I can block anything with
> an attachment from getting to this list?

If you're only worried about forged From:'s, you could simply set the
list to be moderated.  It would mean that you'd have to approve each
post you make, but it should stop most unwanted emails from making it to
the subscribers.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | For every complex problem, there is a
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | solution that is simple, neat, and