[plug] Simple sftpd with chroot

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Wed May 12 15:59:15 WST 2004

I'm looking for a simple, easy to set up a way of allowing sftpd/ssh with a
chroot for certain users - preferrably to their home dirs.

I've looked at vsftpd, which does this - but it doesn't seem to do ssl, only
normal old ftp.

I've looked at rssh - but it requires a custom chroot dir with all the guff
copied in for a normal chroot shell area.

Any ideas?

: JAFWA Committee Member         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| Tenchi Muyo Afficionado           -             http://jafwa.asn.au/ |