[plug] Windows is amazing

Brock Woolf ultima160 at iinet.net.au
Wed May 12 20:34:07 WST 2004

I am sorry but I would have to agree that doing those 2 things on
Windows is Amazing!
In fact it is so amazing I just can't believe it myself.
I can't believe that you got Windows to do those things.
But you are right about only one thing. That it is
amazing............for Windows :)

p.s. Microsoft software costs too much, doesn't do enough and does too
much all at the same time. Most of the time when it does too much, they
are undesired things that it does. Was that confusing? oh damn I must
have used Windows in the past for too long for it seems to have
scrambled my brain. Thank God i'm on a Linux-Rehab program :)