Harry the geek - was Re: [plug] Dead hdd

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Fri May 14 10:20:09 WST 2004

On Fri, 14 May 2004 10:02 am, Harry wrote:

> I now admit to _running_ an atrocious Dick Smith 300 baud modem
> in the freezer in the past. Wires out the door and through to the office.
> It was a fairly novel but unsuccessful solution.
>
> Harry

Modem in the freezer... You've really classified yourself now Harry :)

However, I really admire people who think 'outside the box' (or in this case
'inside the ice box') ;-)

Steve

--
"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
up and continue on as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill