rsync Mandrake iso was Re: [plug] SATA chipset support question

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sat May 15 08:13:10 WST 2004

i've got it setup but I'm feeling a little helpless without my
apt-get... hmm

Anyone know what the Mandrake equivalent is (urmpi perhaps) and how to
configure the sources?

I'm about to drop off a system to someone so don't have time to look it
up now.

I'll let the list know how I go with Mandrake.

thanks,

Chris
On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 00:13, Garry wrote:
Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.