[plug] Worthy group

Carl Gherardi cgherardi at iprimus.com.au
Sun May 16 04:18:21 WST 2004

Hey all,

Been keeping my eye on a group of people on http://happypenguin.org

They have formed a development team where they, as a group, spend time
improving an open source game.

They are calling it Game of the Month (took a little longer than a
month to help the first game) - and I think they did a good job. They
turned SuperTux from a toy game to one with 26 playable levels, with
increasing levels of difficulty - nothing to be sneezed at IMHO. They
are right now working at improving another game(pingus).

http://happypenguin.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=21

I think they deserve some credit, I hope others do also.

Cheers

Carl Gherardi