[plug] gentoo gaming-kernel?

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 21:53:35 WST 2004

I had lots of success with the gentoo gaming kernel before.. but this time I
went the 2.6.6 kernel.. and I gotta say.. the new kernel is like a breath of
fresh air..
So much cleaner and nicer.. and it seems to support newer hardware better..

I have ET, AA2.0a, and homeworlds2 running very nicely so far.. am trying to
get far cry up and running too.. though that one is a bit harder.

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)