[plug] Knoppix whacks an XP partition :(

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun May 16 21:57:42 WST 2004

No :( I've temporarily halted thinking about it, cos to confound my
dramas, my processor fan is dying and rattles the hell out of the machine,
so I am not game to turn it back on till I get a new fan.

But I tried all sorts of things in the recovery console to no joy.

However. I probably need a new install anyway :(

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au