[plug] usb2 woody

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun May 16 22:20:15 WST 2004

Yeah. I'm just a little nervous. My home machine has usually either been
knoppix of some sort or xandros (for the mother-friendly angle). Both bomb
hard on the 'follow the prompts' upgrade to 2.6. (I am running latest knop
now and am definately noticing that 2.6 makes some pretty funky
enhancements to responsiveness tho. I suspect it will make the guilds
potty little app server much more smooth. However, I really need to do
some dry runs to reasure myself its stable.

2.2 -> 2.4 was flawless, but my thinking has been that 2.2->2.4 was
evolutionary and 2.4->2.6 is revolutionary :)

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au