[plug] penguin friendly multi-function printers

Matthew Prouse mousematt at webace.com.au
Mon May 17 11:19:32 WST 2004

I recently bought an Epson Stylys CX-3100 multifunction printer for my
grandparents. They are running Mandrake 10.0. I am happy to say everything
works: it installs and configures the printer and the scanner, the output is
as good as windows, and I can even monitor the ink levels etc... It's even
simple enough for my 70+ years old grandparents to use without trouble

Unless you have major social/cultural issues with EPSON *ie. they put the the
print head in the printer not the cartrdige etc* I'd go and buy the EPSON
CX-3100 or something very similar.

Catchya

mousematt