[PLUG] New to PLUG

Michael quadfour at iinet.net.au
Mon May 17 13:21:46 WST 2004

On Mon, 17 May 2004, Shayne O'Neill wrote:

> You know theres still those core old dudes that are wondering when folk
> are going to go
>
> gentoo->freebsd
>
> I couldnt do that myself until someone explains 'wheel' too me. :)
>
> slackware anyone? (was my first linux::trial o fire)

I started off on Slackware. I needed to learn how to do everything by
hand. Since then I've tried gentoo, fedora/redhat, suse and mandrake. For
all you gentoo users: after upgrading kernels in the 2.4 range on 2004.0,
it died on reboot complaining about udev or hotplug or something?

Still running Gentoo64 though :)

Kind Regards
Michael Collard