[PLUG] New to PLUG

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 14:42:02 WST 2004

I wont argue with you cause your right.. If debian is known for anything its
for stability and security..
But they're also a LONG way behind everyone else in their versions..
its a give and take situation... Also I yet haven't seen a version of Gentoo
that I'd use for mission critical production..
But then Hardened Gentoo isn't that far behind... And when I get around to
it I'll give it a go...