[plug] all-in-one motherboards

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 11:35:36 WST 2004

nforce chipsets are pretty good for all in one mb's
with the exception of sound support (no hardware mixing other than that it's
ok).
I am using a nforce2 chipset and it works pretty well :-P

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)