[plug] Computer disposal groups?

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Tue May 18 14:07:24 WST 2004

Garry wrote:

> Senectus - wrote:
> | Is there any place or group in Perth that will take dead PC's and
> | monitors??
>
> If they are in working condition, Computer Angels. If they are scrap,
> you'd need an industrial waste place.

Computer Angels is currently trying to work through a large backlog and
clear out our incoming space. As a result, we're not currently able to
accept donations.

We're also introducing a minimum spec, as handling dead or truly ancient
machines is costing us a lot of time we could be using more
productively. To summarise, it's complete systems, PII-233 or above, in
full working condition with hard disk and memory included. We don't
really want stripped, dead, or truly ancient gear at this point.

Craig Ringer