[PLUG] New to PLUG

senectus senectuskal at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 09:59:23 WST 2004

Completion?
Never, the Task will never be completed, and when we do get around to
decimating the windows powerhouse, these lists will still be for the same
thing they're for now, Enthusiast and like minded techies/geeks/etc.

And I believe that having people comparing one distro to another is healthy,
that's how OS evolution is fed.
Its how we get better all the time.
Its one reason why we're going to stomp MS into the past (or into OSS ;-) )