[plug] Job: Web Analyst Programmer

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Wed May 19 16:14:27 WST 2004

Yes, it's somewhat Linux related! ^_^;;;

My Flunkie was recently tempted to the Dark Side (Comms Section), and so I now
need to find a replacement.

The official Job advertisement is here:
  https://wwwforms.murdoch.edu.au/pls/news/NEWSQIT$NITEM.QueryView?P_UNIQUE_KEY1=3079

I'd really appreciate it if you could let interested parties know about it.
Closing date for applications is next Friday!

The job is a mix of programming small to medium web-based apps, Apache server
extensions, etc... The servers are Debian, running Apache, with heavy
mod_perl usage. Feel free to send me any technical queries about the position
you may have! (But read the attachments in the link above on how to apply.)

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |