[plug] Cheap Laser for Linux

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu May 20 14:40:11 WST 2004

Check for OS/X ppd files, I managed to convince kde to read em in and set
the printer up for a rather hugenormous printer/photocopier/scanner/rara
aat the student guild.

Folks kinda jaw drop as well when you tell em your using a Win2000 driver
for wireless and an OS/X driver for the printer.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au