[plug] Cheap Laser for Linux

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Thu May 20 15:16:10 WST 2004

The "problem" with those HP Laserjets is that they don't seem to die...
so they are still being used by some people.  I've seen quite a few in
operation around town here that are still going strong.  At work here,
we have two Laserjet 5Ms (with Jetdirect NICs) that we still use that
were originally bought in around late1996 or so.

All of the HPs we have work fine under Linux as well (including some 2200s).

/ Ben