[plug] (no subject)

Rob Davies rob at rjdarts.com
Fri May 21 05:27:45 WST 2004

Morning All,

Interesting Email  received this morning, mmmm should I or should I not?

INTERNATIONAL LOTTO.

Internet lottery.

REF NUMBER: 014/060/532
BATCH NUMBER: 762901-PCD03

Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 14th of May, 2004.  Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 27522465896-6453 with serial number
3772-554 drew lucky numbers 7-14-18-23-31-45 which consequently won in
the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
out of 2,000,000 (EUROS ) (TWO MILLION EUROS)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

For security purpose and clarity, we advise that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims have been processed and your
money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from over 20,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual email
addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program
takes place every year.

This lottery was promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like
the Sultan of Brunei. We look forward to your active participation in
our next year USD50 million slot.

You are requested to contact our clearance office to assist you with
the claim and transfer of your winnings fund into your instructed
account by acknowledging the receipt of this mail with the email
address below.

Email address: internetlotto04 at netscape.net

Note that, all winnings must be claimed not later than two month
starting from today, failure to respond to this mail before two months
time from today, all unclaimed funds will be null and void.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.  Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our
promotional program.
NOTE: YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED IF YOU ARE BELOW 18 YEARS OF
AGE.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs Mary  Gillian.

(Lottery Coordinator)

Rob Davies
rob at rjdarts.com

"It is the world which makes known to us our belonging to a
subject-communtiy, especially the existence in the world of the
manufactured objects." Sartre.