[plug] (no subject)

Rob Davies rob at rjdarts.com
Fri May 21 12:45:18 WST 2004

I forgot to ask if anyone was willing to donate a bank account no's,
see how long it takes for the revenue to disappear, obviously Chris is
on the ball. NAB IT response section claim this particular  scam is
generated right here in our own backdoor with local bank accounts, they
suspect many uninitiated broadband customers are unknowingly being used
to collect and then forward on just rewards.

cheers
The Idiot.
Just a trying to inform the masses whom may not have as many light
globes as others;
but hey I get paid for being an Idiot what's your excuse?

On 21/05/2004, at 11:03am, Chris Caston wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 05:27, Rob Davies wrote:
>> Morning All,
>>
>> Interesting Email  received this morning, mmmm should I or should I
>> not?
>>
>> INTERNATIONAL LOTTO.
>>
>> Internet lottery.
>>

> Don't worry i've claimed it for you already.
>
> *Runs off to book flight to Spain*

Have a nice trip and don't forget the postcard, so I guess it is your
shout for beers after next Plug meeting?

> --
> Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
> run-way.

ciao
Rob Davies
rob at rjdarts.com

"It is the world which makes known to us our belonging to a
subject-communtiy, especially the existence in the world of the
manufactured objects." Sartre.