[plug] New to the PLUG, Greetings all!

Nathan Manzi plasma at kesshou.org
Sat May 22 09:57:21 WST 2004

Hi.

An introduction first. Hi, my name is Nathan Manzi. I've always known
that there was a LUG in Perth, but time and travel constraints (I'm a
Rockingham dweller. :< ) have prevented me from joining until now. I'm
really a Gentoo person, with my early experience some 5-6 years ago
coming from Redhat. I'm willing to give Debian a go, but I doubt
anything will sway me from Gentoo. ^^;

I'll (most likely) be attending next monday's workshop, and will look
forward to meeting you fine skilled peoples. I'd also like to try BSD,
so if anyone there has any experience with it, please inform me.

- plasma.