[plug] telstra dns borked

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu May 27 09:43:57 WST 2004

Eh...

Folks internet connection. My mother is a geneology(sp?) nut, and her
email address is all over the internet.

I was strongly imploring iinet, but it seems she wouldnt of been able to
keep her address.

Pans out we got a good unlimited deal and its been pretty stable till
today.

Ans its *still* busted 4 hours down the track. But they said "its at our
end, we are looking at it.".

far out. in a 1/4 of the time I coulda set em up a deb box with bind and
fixed it for em.

I bet these gooses are using some sort of microsoft horror.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au