[plug] Open source solution to "Whatsup Gold" ??

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 10:04:14 WST 2004

Does anyone know of an open source solution to the program "whatsup Gold" ?

Ie: Newtwork and server/service monitoring with SMS/e-mail/other alert
notification...

Senectus

--
“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be