[plug] configuration RW [UNCLASSIFIED]

Clark Julian Julian.Clark at cdpp.gov.au
Mon Nov 1 11:30:46 WST 2004

Probably the nicest Linux cd burning app that I have come across is k3b.
K3b is not the most user friendly application, but it's far from the
worst. It supports drag and dropping of files to be burnt, and probably
feels closest to Nero as far as control over the burning process.

That being said, I haven't compared to too many other burning apps.

Cheers,

Julian Clark