[plug] meeting minutes software.

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Nov 1 15:14:51 WST 2004

Hey, does anyone know of any software that one could use to input, say,
ten years(!) of meeting minutes and have them indexable and searchable?

The guild here has been collating ten years of minutes and resolutions
(including this beauty;- "That in view of the hundreds and thousands of
hours of work expected of a secretariat member, all of which is unpaid,
the alcohol that is about to be consumed take the form of a gift from the
student body') and we need a way to search em when looking for previously
agreed policy.

sourceforge isnt being too helpfull atm :(

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."