[plug] [OT] Tech rant

Muskie Teh Otterboi muskieratboi at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 4 19:10:27 WST 2004

Chris Caston wrote:

>On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 15:25, Senectus . wrote:
>

>>On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 15:15:15 +0800, Simon Duff <bastett at meowers.net> wrote:
>>

>>>actual superglue or thermal epoxy? o.O

>>OMG.. thats pretty amazing...
>>hey.. what is a USB stress ball??
>>

>http://melbourne.anyware.com.au/cache/_v3cmditem.eexe?id=2379

Riqué Post ahead, Weak hearts and those without humor Go away! :P

-----
Thant's no Stress ball.. That's one Step away from the Ultimate Virtual
Pr0n Device, The USB Vibrator! (Comes with Internet-enabled Remote
control program to Control the strength of the system from a remote
location!)

...It will happen one day. I'm sure of it. :P

Muskie