[plug] Apache Server Client User Aggreement

Timothy White weirdo at tigris.org
Sun Nov 7 19:27:15 WST 2004

I would like to set up my Apache server so that it displays a
'conditions of use' message that the user most accept before using the
server. Like /etc/issue and /etc/issue.net (for ssh)
Is this possible and easy or should I write a PHP script of some sort?
(e.g. Have it password protected and the PHP script hands out the
password to those who agree to the conditions)
Thanks
Tim
--
Tim White
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net