[plug] [OT] For Sale: Colour Laser HP 4550DN

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Nov 8 09:43:35 WST 2004

Dear PLUGers

Computer Angels sells gear that we can't provide to our program
participants in order to fund what we do.

I'm hoping someone might have a use for this printer. We advertised
it as below but I should have written ONO in capitals. If you have
a need for a unit of this type, make us an offer.

I'll be at Tate Street tomorrow if you'd like to have a look at it.
Give us a ring first because we have participants booked to see us
through the day.

--------------------
Colour Laser HP 4550DN
Extra paper tray, duplexer
and network interfaces.
Spare fuser kit and yellow
toner $2000 ono 9258 8002
Sat 12.30-4.30 and Tues
www.computerangels.org.au

We've chatted to it with CUPS with raw output using IPP. It's
postscript and prints the test page fine. We've printed out the
diagnostic pages so, if you call tomorrow, I can give you the
memory, total pages printed, etc etc.

All the best
Harry