[plug] Firefox & Safari Double-Punch

Brock Woolf ultima160 at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 8 21:43:21 WST 2004

Hi,
I have a problem with my web browsers
Almost every 2nd or 3rd site I visit re-directs me to a website which
identifies itself
as: www.ultimatesearch.com

The strange this is this is affecting both Firefox and Safari.
I have reset Safari and cleared out the cache. No luck

Google offers no help on this problem,
I would like to know if anybody out there has had this problem and if so
what did you do to fix the problem. I am running OS X 10.3.6 with all
security
updates applied.

P.S. I realise that this is not a directly related Linux question and
that there
is the possiblity of me getting flamed, but the reason i am asking you
guys
is because most of the people on the Macintosh mailing list are monkeys
that only know how to press the start button on their machine.
And yes, I could boot into Yellowdog Linux, as my iBook is a dual boot
with OS X,
but I really would like to get this fixed.  Thanks ;)

Brock