[plug] SME PC hardware linux supplier?

Brock Woolf ultima160 at iinet.net.au
Wed Nov 10 07:31:57 WST 2004

On 09/11/2004, at 11:10 PM, skribe wrote:

>> * No Microsoft Tax or OS that I wasn't going to want/use.
> I presume there was still an Apple tax.

Yeah but I would rather pay $129 apple tax than $200-$250 microsoft tax

Scribe, throughout all of the emails you have received about what you
should do
in upgrading, you seem to be very sceptical or macs.

This is not a "Mac is better than everything else" debate.
We are not trying to convince you Macs are better because they are
non-MS.
But better still, why not borrow or rent a mac for a couple of months
and see what
you think.

I think radio rentals might have macs, just rent one for a little while
just so you can
see what they are like first hand....

Brock