[plug] SME PC hardware linux supplier?

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Wed Nov 10 09:20:13 WST 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:31, Brock Woolf wrote:

> Scribe, throughout all of the emails you have received about what you
> should do
> in upgrading, you seem to be very sceptical or macs.

Of course I'm very skeptical of Macs.  It comes from experience.  I'm
skeptical of Windows too and I know Windows OS advocates that use similar
arguments to yours.  I regularly use both Macs and Windows machines in the
course of my work and there is a very good reason why I use ix86 machines
running linux at home and in my business.  Twenty years of experience has
taught me that that is the best option for me at this particular time. But
I'm always looking out for ways to do it better, hence my question.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Good advice is one of those insults that ought to be forgiven.

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/