[plug] SME PC hardware linux supplier?

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Nov 10 20:19:45 WST 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:59:37 +0800 "Senectus ." <senectus at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:34:06 +0800, Alex Nordstrom
> <alexander.nordstrom at tpg.com.au> wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 10 Nov 2004 12:36, Harry wrote:
> > use an Open GL
> > screen saver as a desktop background. ;)
> >
> Can you do this in Gnome?
> I would ove to have "Flurry" as the background :-D

You are all hooligans :) I'm suggesting that every clock cycle you save
means lighter hardware and less energy use. This might sound a bit like
a rant from Mung Bean Man but coding efficiently has an impact on everything
from hardware to greenhouse emissions.

Here's a recent (I think) product announcement:
http://www.hp441.com/demo/index.html#

that feels like deja vu all over again :-)
http://www.plug.org.au/archives/message/20031230.102700.87398d55.html

*topples off hobby horse*

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/